Telephone: 93 581 12 15
Université Louis Pasteur, 2000
Microeconomics, Game Theory.
Guillaume Haeringer is an associate professor at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. He received his Ph.D. from Université Louis Pasteur in 2000. After being a Marie Curie Fellow at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, he was lecturer at the Universit of Warwick. He joined the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona as a faculty in 2002-2003 with a Ramon y Cajal fellowship. His research focuses on game theory and matching theory. Guillaume Haeringer is a MOVE Research Fellow since the creation of the institute in 2009.
- More Strategies, more Nash Equilibria,'' with Sophie Bade and Ludovic Renou. Forthcoming Journal of Economic Theory
- Equilibrium Binding Agreements: A comment,'' Journal of Economic Theory. No. 117, pp. 140--143, 2004
- Constrained School Choice: An Experimental Study, (instructions), with Caterina Calsamiglia and Flip Klijn, (revised: November 2008).
- On the Robustness of Recombinant Estimation: Efficiency in School Choice, with Caterina Calsamiglia and Flip Klijn.
- Decentralized Job Matching, with Myrna Wooders (revised January 2009).